Puzzle Mod Contest!
written by: Terrence Sellers
Can you do better?
At Cooler Master we always strive to push the limits of PC building and to help Makers power their passion. Usually this means using PC’s to create new things, both digital and physical. But every so often that passion goes full circle. Makers using Cooler Master products to recreate Cooler Master products in their own ways. Today we would like to announce the MasterCase 5 Puzzle Mod Contest.
We used a single board micro-computer to turn the Puzzle Mod into a fully functional PC, but we think you can do better. This fully modular puzzle model can be changed and used in so many ways. If you had a Puzzle Mod what would you do with it? Paint it? Mod it? Build it into something else? How would you make it yours?
- Contest is open to all Cooler Master followers worldwide.
- Cooler Master will ship prizes to an address of the winners’ choosing free of charge.
- You must be following Cooler Master’s Facebook page at the time of submission.
- Submissions must be made in English.
- Submissions can and are encouraged to include visual aids such as but not limited to sketches, photos, and videos.
- Two winners will be selected by Cooler Master.
- The submission with the most Facebook likes will also win a free Puzzle Mod.
- Entries can only win one Puzzle Mod. You can’t win both the Cooler Master and people’s choice prizes.
- Only one submission per a person will be accepted.
- Submissions will be accepted until 12:00 AM (EST) Friday October 7th, 2016.
- Winners will be announced Friday October 13th.