Have you seen the new video “[HOONIGAN] KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA SEVEN: WILD IN THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES”?
More details about this video can be found here
The car on which Ken rides in this video inspired me to create scratch build [HOONICORN]. Word “Hoonicorn” consists of two words: “Hoonigan” – name of Ken Block’s racing division, and “Unicorn” – code name was used during the build this car.
More details about this car can be found here and here:
Features of the project:
1) aluminum frame.
2) Acrylic Panel, black and transparent tinted, and aluminum-magnesium alloy AMg5.
3) The water cooling system.
4) Individual wire sleewing.
5) Powder coating of parts in glossy black and gold colors.
Distinctive features of my project (that has not been anybody):
1) The use of natural carbon (not film or lamination). Such projects are seen but rarely.
2) Full smoke machine inside mITX case. Naturally, the heated portion is isolated from the components.
3) Carrying handle, consisting of solid aluminum parts (similar to the style of the handbrake lever to drift cars) and shock absorbers.
4) This lamp from the classic car Lada Niva (VAZ 2121)
5) LED “Ready To Rock”, which is activated when the smoke machine is ready for use, as well as the switch “donuts” (as in cars Ken Block), which activates the fog machine.
Cooler Master products that I have used in my project.
1 thing Cooler Master V750
3 things Cooler Master Silencio FP120PWM
#MASTERBUILD Giveaway Entry